Sunday, November 23, 2008

So here I am

It's about time most of you say lol. I know, I am late in the start of the blogging world. I have done a bit on MySpace and I do keep a diary but I know many mom's that have delved into this world to share insight and stories. So let's start with me. My name is Meaghan, I am 28 (soon to be 29) years old and live in upsate NY. My husband and I met 9 years ago and quickly said our vows and started our family. Our oldest, Helaina will be 7 at the end of December. Then came Seann 2 years later. He will be 5 in January. We decided one more would complete our family and along came Gabriel. He just turned 2. We were complete, we had our beautiful princess and two adorable boys. Surprise, Olivia arrived this past August. We call her our antibiotic baby lol. We then said, this was it. Four was plenty, two boys and two girls. John was going to go have the big V and then no more babies. Well, he decided against it, just in case lol. Are we done? Maybe. Who knows, well, God does but we have yet to decide ourselves. For now our family is complete, who knows what will happen down the road. So that's me, what you see is what you get. Hopefully you stick around to see what is in store for this family and join in our adventures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home